LEMA Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do I apply?
1. Apply for Admission with your name, email address, church affiliation, phone number, address, and country.
2. Submit your nonrefundable $50 USD Technology Support Fee (TSF)
3. Apply for your Student Membership and choose your log on ID password which, once approved, will provide you with access to your online courses.
4. Then, you will receive an email from the LEMA Institute approving your requests for application and log on ID access. If you did not get an email following your application, please check your junk mail.
5. Log in using your email and student password and begin with the three required Foundation Courses. Once you have completed these courses you will receive the Basic Certificate in Counseling and Leadership.
Q. How do I begin my first class?
A. When you log in as a student, you will see the courses that you are to begin with under “Course Catalog”. Begin by clicking on Foundation Courses and simply follow the directions.
When you have completed all three Foundation Courses, you will be enrolled in the other classes. After you receive your Basic Certificate in Counseling and Leadership, you can proceed to take all the classes for the rest of your program. All Students at LEMA are required to complete the Foundation Courses before proceeding to the main programs.
Q. How long does it take to complete a class?
A. This depends on how fast you complete your assignments and review tests. However, if you’re spending 3-5 hours a week, the average amount of time for you to complete a class is 8-12 weeks.
Q. I do not see an answer for my problem in these Frequently Asked Questions. Who do I contact?
A. Please contact the Academic Dean’s office with an explanation of the problem. Email email@example.com.
Q. My password or username isn’t working.
A. Click on the “Forgot your username or password” option below the login and follow the instructions provided. Once you have completed the steps, you will be sent an email with instructions and a link on how to reset your username or password. Click on the link provided, follow the instructions and you will be able to reset your password.
Q. What if I I use a shared computer?
A. IMPORTANT: If you are using a shared computer please remember to LOG OUT after each use!